Froxlor Forum

cronjob did not work

DavidCK

Question

14 answers to this question

Hello d00p,

I reinstall all froxlor in a clean ubuntu distribuition and now almost all works fine. Cronjob fine, customers path fine, customers web space fine. But I have a new problem, the domains and subdomains point to my principal page var/www/html/index.php. I dont know what happend, I checked the apache config files /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ all looks fine.

One year ago I installed froxlor on debian 7 and all worked great, no problems.

Please help me.

Thanks

Regards,

I fix it, probably the most noob error ever hahaha. When I installed froxlor in the first setup window I changed the server ip address and put my public ip. If anyone has the same problem. You can change again the ip system adding first the ip in the admin froxlor window --> IP AND PORTS. Then in settings --> system settings --> server ip.

Try: php /var/www/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --force --debug

Hello d00p, with this command cronjob works fine, create a path costumers directory with out problem. But cronjob dont work automatically. Any suggestion?

Regards,

Looks fine to me, does the crond-daemon run?

Hello d00p,

I reinstall all froxlor in a clean ubuntu distribuition and now almost all works fine. Cronjob fine, customers path fine, customers web space fine. But I have a new problem, the domains and subdomains point to my principal page var/www/html/index.php. I dont know what happend, I checked the apache config files /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ all looks fine.

One year ago I installed froxlor on debian 7 and all worked great, no problems.

Please help me.

Thanks

Regards,

Then check whether the generated vhost-configs are being included correctly

Webserver vHost configuration file/dirname : /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/

Webserver diroptions configuration file/dirname: /etc/apache2/sites-available/

Webserver htpasswd dirname : /etc/apache2/htpasswd/

its still not working :(

Don't know then. Would need to check the server, most likely some config issue, if you want, you can PM me the ip and root-credentials and I'll take a look

Ok, Thank you a lot. What could be the problem with the server?  I use a ec2 amazon web service instance with ubuntu 14.04.

Archived