Froxlor Forum

PHP 7 and MYSQL 5.6

gustavof

Question

hello I am new to using the froxlor panel and I would like to know if there is support php7 seen in the live demo using php 7 but the default installation comes with php 5.5 somehow to upgrade already installed php 7 on my server however froxlor panel continues to start php 5.5 as the MySQL would also like to know if there upgrade.

Sorry my English im using google translate.

Obs: I use ubuntu 14.04

4 answers to this question

froxlor does not "come with php-5.5" - it's ubuntu that ships the packages. Froxlor does not hold you back from using php-7. I think besides installing php-7 you will need to make it system default or use the exact path to the binary (depending on the the interface you are using, mod_php, fcgid or php-fpm). Same goes for mysql...it' not froxlor that decides what to use, you do.

froxlor does not "come with php-5.5" - it's ubuntu that ships the packages. Froxlor does not hold you back from using php-7. I think besides installing php-7 you will need to make it system default or use the exact path to the binary (depending on the the interface you are using, mod_php, fcgid or php-fpm). Same goes for mysql...it' not froxlor that decides what to use, you do.

froxlor in ubuntu install php 5.5 as a dependency I installed php 7.0 on my ubuntu but i do not know how to perform the exchange and froxlor continues to load the php 5.5

I install froxlor on new server with php7. I do not found any errors in work. But my some sites do not work with php7 and I go back to php5. For new projects i think you have reason use php7. Debian 8, but with Ubuntu not big different for me. Sorry for my English, no Google, just my knowledges.

Archived