Froxlor Forum

500 Internal Server Error on All Domain

mohamed.ghr

Question

Hi,

My server shows 500 internal server error for all domains. Visiting the IP of the server shows "It's Working". Froxlor admin page works and I can login. But, all other websites return error 500. 

php5-fpm is running, I also tried restarting it with no luck.

This is the error I am getting in the error file:

[Mon Feb 29 04:02:40.320681 2016] [fastcgi:error] [pid 3459] (13)Permission denied: [client 14.192.215.133:1103] FastCGI: failed to connect to server "/var/www/php-fpm/superuser/xxxxxxxxx/fpm.external": connect() failed
[Mon Feb 29 04:02:40.320767 2016] [fastcgi:error] [pid 3459] [client 14.192.215.133:1103] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/var/www/php-fpm/superuser/xxxxxxxxx/fpm.external"

I hope you could help me with this.

Regards.

4 answers to this question

I have installed libnss-mysql following the configuration from froxlor admin. I think I narrowed down the problem to the permissions on /var/libapache2/fastcgi/superuser-*

All these files are generated with another username (superuser). Not by the froxlorlocal. If I chown to froxlorlocal, the 500 internal server error is gone and things work fine.

Also, under /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/*.conf, the script listens to superuser, not to the froxlorlocal. So, every time the server is rebooted, or php5-fpm is restarted, the permissions are reset to superuser again and the error comes back.

How to solve this permanently? I was thinking to make a cronjob to run every minute or so to correct these, but then, I think that's an over-kill.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Archived