Froxlor Forum

[solved] Froxlor web interface now giving 500 error.

glampe

Question

When I try to access Froxlor on my server I am now receiving a 500 error.

A few days before this, I upgraded php and a few other items through apt-get but did not see an issue immediately.  All the hosted sites are running fine.  The only problem I have is with the Froxlor interface.

This is the message in the browser.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The error.log shows

No such file or directory: FastCGI: failed to connect to server "/var/www/php-fpm/froxlor.panel/hostname.com/8dfd.fpm.external": connect() failed

FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/var/www/php-fpm/froxlor.panel/hosting.com/8dfd.fpm.external

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or what might have changed?  It seems like it is trying to use php-fpm.  I know the other sites use it, but does the Froxlor admin?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

4 answers to this question

I reactivated mod_php and I started seeing the raw php code.  Not sure why that is happening.

I was able to tell froxlor to use fpm and things seem to be working now.

So things are working now.  Just not sure of the exact cause or why mod_php doesn't work now.

Thanks for your help!

Archived