Froxlor Forum

How to change a vhosts configuration?

hale-xp

Question

Hi there!

If have a question regarding vHosts.

I'm using the up to date debian installer package of froxlor with apache2 and am missing an option to change a vhosts default value.

In /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/...something...conf it say to not change the file since froxlor will recreate it.

I assume it will override it with its' standard config settings but am not sure about this.
How can I modify individual vhosts? I saw some froxlor screenshots showing changable vhost templates but I'm missing this in the newest froxlor package for debian. I cant just delete the Domain in froxlor since I would like to use it for E-Mail as well.

Any help is very welcome!

Thx!

hale-xp

3 answers to this question

You can ADD custom settings that will be appended to the virtual-host config per domain. Alternatively, if you need a very special vhost-config, you can always tick the "e-mail only" option when editing the domain, so you can still use it for mail but no vhost is being generated

Thank you for the help and good advise!

I will set it as an E-Mail Domain, this came to my mind a few minutes before i read your post now too.

I need a very special config file for redmine.

Besides, maybe you are interested in this: http://mlaboratories.de/projekte/neue-projekt/

I guess you saw this allready but maybe the devs of the project are willed to coop with you regarding making this feature available with the main build.

Thanks again and have a nice day!

hale-xp

Archived