Froxlor Forum

After update to 0.9.33.2, first login seems to fail

w6g

Question

Hi,

I'm pretty new to froxlor.

On my FreeBSD box I just ran a "pkg upgrade" and got froxlor 0.9.33.2.

The froxlor login says that a newer version has been installed but not yet configured; the cronjob sends mails regarding "Current version in database: 0.9.32 - version of Froxlor files: 0.9.33.2". So far, so good.

My understanding is that I need to login as the admin account. When I try to do that, the log in screen disappears, the following page is empty, and nothing more will happen.

Am I missing something?

Edit:

On submitting the login page, nginx gives the error

==> /var/log/nginx/error.log <==
2015/08/23 20:43:58 [error] 16229#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ctype_xdigit() in /usr/local/www/froxlor/lib/functions/validate/function.validatePasswordLogin.php on line 44" while reading response header from upstream, client: 37.24.150.***, server: v22015082968727***.yourvserver.net, request: "POST /index.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.sock:", host: "v22015082968727***.yourvserver.net:8080", referrer: "http://v22015082968727***.yourvserver.net:8080/index.php"

Regards,

w6g

4 answers to this question

Beginning with PHP 4.2.0 these functions are enabled by default. For older versions you have to configure and compile PHP with --enable-ctype . You can disable ctype support with --disable-ctype .

As stated on php.net. I don't know why it hasn't been installed on FreeBSD by default. Also the FreeBSD-package is not an official froxlor package, so we don't have any influence here.

Archived