Froxlor Forum

[solved] "Refused to apply inline style" Error

Sebastien59

Question

Hello,

Firstly, I'm French so sorry for my english.

Secondly, I have just discover Froxlor and I want use it on my dedicated server, but I have a Style problem.
I have install it with this method : https://redmine.froxlor.org/projects/froxlor/wiki/Installation_via_APT_(Debian)
Some page like the installations pages are ok, but the others pages are without CSS and in the console I have this error :

Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:7 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-UrKHmdWzLmUtWIgU15mz8vy_fQfJztC4SWobtGXadF4='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:16 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:16 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-LcVXesBJh6o-LwZdEQMQqDkHohciUdxre9RU3e-hyoc='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:26 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:26 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-fbSTG_FrLK4de7HaY5nFJkV5AUmKk5v6UFz0XSXrDqI='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:35 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:35 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-gYHdDJmfd4DW38W25dQL0_HHXNYXXXgiQ6P_ojF_8GM='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:64 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:64 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-LYxhnYI86CEHDmHLGDuKoKfOoSTnkR9lxhq_B96-_OI='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:78 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:78 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-D2Su2yW608kAw5ZR-12RakdPQz0b6C2Wkr8O9mHK17Y='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:87 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:87 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-NTULatRq05p-pKrOYHPENVBeEzjq3ykqNeHQRKYYn4E='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:234 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:234 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-SO-3eQB8MXvsfV9N9cL4VDzUxKQwBRtaT4KQb7sSjE0='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:1690 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:1690 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-4MaZVE3h6RrgZWkGKlKphes3pm5aQLx-6xGQWBtfrko='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:1699 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aqNNdDLnnrDOnTNdkJpYlAxKVJtLt9CtFLklmInuUAE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:1699 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-ytzTNcMiEdUcAv92Nr9hHD_EpxPVjzbe4BJ1Vcb_wf8='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:1916 Refused to load the image 'http://1.1.1.2/bmi/ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/froxlor/templates/Sparkle/assets/img/logo.png' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src 'self' data:".

ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/:1 Refused to load the image 'http://1.1.1.5/bmi/ns394280.ip-5-39-94.eu/froxlor/templates/Sparkle/assets/img/logo_grey.png' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src 'self' data:".

I suppose it's because in the script tag and style tag I have the attribute style="display:none" but I'm not sure..

Some one can help me, please ?

Thanks you,

Sebastien

2 answers to this question

The problem is that I haven't do that, I haven't touch the code.. How can I change this ? I have search in the code but dont find :/

EDIT :

Okay ... So now it works, I don't know why I just close my computer to do other thing and when I come back it was working .... 
It's strange, but it works. 
So thanks for your help. Your panel seems really cool.

Archived