Froxlor Forum
  • Similar Content

• By FlingeR
      Hi,
      I was trying Froxlor 0.9 in OpenBSD, and there are lots of differences in systems folders, files and commands when you are configurating the daemons.
      *BSD distros are used a lot in web-servers, it would be good for the project to keep this in mind, I can help with
      lib/configfiles/openbsd.xml and with the future Froxlor 2 for assessment in supporting OpenBSD.
      In case of the 0.9 version you should have an "example.xml" file to follow, but I can adapt the gentoo version to make a new one.
      So... offering my help if welcomed.
      FlingeR
    • By tt33tt
      Hallo alle zusammen,

ich will suexec entsprechend der Anleitung http://redmine.froxlor.org/projects/froxlor/wiki/FCGID_-_Handbuch einrichten.
      Dort wird gesagt, ich müsse libnss-mysql installieren. In Ubuntu kommt aber die Meldung, dass es das nicht mehr gibt.
      Kann ich libnss-mysql durch libnss-mysql-bg ersetzen oder muss dafür das Konfigurationsskript in Froxlor geändert werden (Konfiguration >> Distribution >> Sonstige (System) >> libnss (system login with mysql)?

Thx
    • By e-e
      Hallo ihr Froxlor Freunde!

Ich wollte mal dazent nachfragen, woran es bei der FreeBSD Portversion hakt - wir sind da immernoch bei 0.9.33.2 - warum "hängt" das so lange zurück?

Kann man helfen, damit es zeitnaher auch dahin portiert wird?

Danke
      e-e
    • By v3ng
      Hallo, 

Folgendes Problem, ich wollte gerade meine komplette Owncloud Instanz löschen. FTP meldet jedoch bei einem Ordner ("lib"), dass er keine Rechte hätte. Das Verzeichnis hat genau die selben Rechte sowie Owner, wie andere Verzeichnisse auch, welche ich ohne Probleme löschen kann. 
      Via Shell als selbiger Nutzer funktioniert es ohne Probleme. Nur via FTP klappt es nicht. 
      Genutzt wird ProFTPd. 

Über Hilfe bin ich sehr Dankbar.

Schönes Wochenende!
    • By hale-xp
      Hi all!

First off all, thx a lot for this superior admin panel, i love it!

The setup under Debian7 wheezy was straight forward and I am very happy to have gone for froxlor.

There was only one problem: I wasn't able to receive E-Mail, sending did work.
      The /var/log/mail.log:
      Sep 23 19:12:28 hostname postfix/pipe[8552]: 692BX34A21W: to=<mail@address.tld>, relay=dovecot, delay=155993, delays=155993/0.02/0/0.08, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: doveconf: Fatal: open(/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf) failed: Permission denied ) Like it says in the froxlor config i did:
      chmod 0640 "/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf" chown root:root "/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf" This wouldn't work and gives the posted fatal error. :-(

My solution so far is:
      change the permission from 640 to 644 and leave the chown as it suggests in the config.
      Also i changed permission of all files in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/ to 644 as well, leaving the owner and group as it was.

After restarting postfix and dovecot everything works here! :-)

I am not sure if this is a good fix and would be glad to hear what you think about it.

Have a nice day and all the best,

hale-xp