Froxlor Forum

Disable Webalizer?

mrwonka

Question

I've noticed that there is no setting in the UI to disable the webalizer functionality. In the database there appears to be a "webalizer_enabled" field set to 1 though. I've done a search of the codebase and this configuration setting isn't used anywhere. Is it possible to disable it at all? If not should it be?

8 answers to this question

I have not activated webalizer ( I don't need it) but every midnight I receive mails with this error message

Cron <root@server> /usr/bin/nice -n 5 /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --traffic 1> /dev/null

sh: 1: /usr/local/bin/webalizer: not found

How to solve it ?

7 hours ago, zed said:

I have not activated webalizer ( I don't need it) but every midnight I receive mails with this error message

Cron <root@server> /usr/bin/nice -n 5 /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --traffic 1> /dev/null

How to solve it ?

You have to use either webalizer or awstats. If you really dont need Traffic at all, go to cronjob settings and disable the Traffic cron.

I installed the last git version. In previous Froxlor versions (at the beginning of this year) it worked without any problems with webalizer and awstats disabled under Froxlor settings. Can I (and how) turn it off completely? I need only basic Froxlor statistics like traffic and webspace usage. Any other detailed statistics like webalizer and awstats not needed.

19 minutes ago, zed said:

. In previous Froxlor versions (at the beginning of this year) it worked without any problems with webalizer and awstats disabled under Froxlor settings.

you CANNOT (and never could) disable both, it's either webalizer OR awstats, as said, disable Cron: traffic calculation, works for me for years now

Ok. That makes sense. I have not found any instructions for the installation of webalizer (under any distribution) in the Configuration section. Is it just a case of installing it and it works or is some config required?

Sorry, I realise this is more a support issue now, it should be in the other forum.

Archived