Question

Webserver:     nginx/1.2.1
PHP-Version:     5.4.36-0+deb7u3
MySQL-Server-Version:     5.5.41-0+wheezy1-log
Webserver-Interface:     FPM-FCGI
System-Auslastung:     1.14 / 1.18 / 1.25
Kernel:     3.2.0-4-amd64 (x86_64)

Webalizer V2.23-05

Since upgrading to froxlor 0.9.33.1-1 this is the first new customer I created. For this customer the webalizer stats do not seem to work. The webalizer dir ist there and has current stats, but the domain subdirectories are not created. Also, the main webalizer directory cannot be opened, since all /webalizer locations point to webalizer/<domain>/, which does not exist. So opening <domain>/webalizer always leads to a 404 error.

I tried enabling the domain specific log file, but that doesn't seem to work at all. even after deleting and recreating the vhost file, it still uses the customer logfile.

Where can I further look for the cause of this error?

3 answers to this question

Stats-URL is shown in the domain-list of the customer. If i remember correctly, due to multiple domains (and people wanting them stats separated) the stats are always in the subdirectory webalizer/[domainname]/ - not 100% sure though cause i've not used webalizer in years.

I tried enabling the domain specific log file, but that doesn't seem to work at all. even after deleting and recreating the vhost file, it still uses the customer logfile.

Well you know the traffic-cronjob only runs once a day, right? You'd have to be patient when changing settings regarding the traffic-stuff. Manually running the traffic-cronjob more than once a day screws up your traffic-usage in the customer-panel.

Stats-URL is shown in the domain-list of the customer. If i remember correctly, due to multiple domains (and people wanting them stats separated) the stats are always in the subdirectory webalizer/[domainname]/ - not 100% sure though cause i've not used webalizer in years.

That's right. Though in this case the links in the domain list lead to the 404 error.

Well you know the traffic-cronjob only runs once a day, right? You'd have to be patient when changing settings regarding the traffic-stuff. Manually running the traffic-cronjob more than once a day screws up your traffic-usage in the customer-panel.

The problem is that the setting for the extra logfile is not respected, even after the config files are newly generated all domains still use the default logfile since the vhost config is not created correctly.

Archived