Froxlor Forum

Froxlor not creating new Users

Gamerboy59

Question

Hello,

froxlor is not creating new users. After adding a customer the cron runs and log says error on chown because user customer123 and group customer123 doesn't exist.

I'm using Ubuntu 14.10. Froxlor is installed at /var/www/html everything else is left with default value. I'm also using fcgi.

Thanks for your help.

19 answers to this question

Fixed, our version.check did not know about the latest -dev3 yet.

So did you try removing ALL froxlor-generated configs within /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ and re-run the cronjob manually using --force?

Version check is now working. Removed everything in sites-enabled except 000-default.conf. Still same issue.

Also: remove your advertisment-URL from your signature please...It just redirects to some random ad-stuff....

Ohh sry, forget to update it.

Yes, now there're no more errors because of not found user instead it looks like exciting pho-scripts is disabled.

You said "cronjob still not working"....what makes you say that? There's no log it's either an error-message after running the cronjob manually or it worked....

It manually works but in froxlor it doesn't update the time of last run job (e.g. rebuilding configs which should be run all 5mins. * 5 * * *(..)).

Thanks for your help, however, libnss-MySQL is working. MySQL should be working too because in froxlor it says OK under Database Check.

I'll further investigate this issue and post info as soon as I get them. Just wired that cron is not working and froxlor says I'm using a custom version under version check. I'm using the latest github version.

Just wired that cron is not working and froxlor says I'm using a custom version under version check. I'm using the latest github version.

Fixed, our version.check did not know about the latest -dev3 yet.

So did you try removing ALL froxlor-generated configs within /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ and re-run the cronjob manually using --force?

Archived