Froxlor Forum

[solved] Froxlor - FreeBSD 10 RELEASE/STABLE

b3y

Question

Hi,

I've installed froxlor in jail under FreeBSD 10 and works fine but i'm getting errors don't know why.

For example, when i want to as a user add ftp account i get error. And the same error appears when i'm log in as admin.

A database error occured

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'data' doesn't have a default value

#0 /usr/local/www/froxlor/lib/classes/database/class.Database.php(72): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /usr/local/www/froxlor/lib/functions/froxlor/function.inserttask.php(55): Database::pexecute(Object(PDOStatement), Array)
#2 /usr/local/www/froxlor/customer_ftp.php(245): inserttask(5)
#3 {main}

What;s wrong ? 

Greetz,

17 answers to this question

Same problem, same database (including version). However, this happened to me while simply trying to save some settings. My error message is slightly different:

A database error occured

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'data' doesn't have a default value

#0 /usr/local/www/froxlor/lib/classes/database/class.Database.php(72): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /usr/local/www/froxlor/lib/functions/froxlor/function.inserttask.php(55): Database::pexecute(Object(PDOStatement), Array)
#2 /usr/local/www/froxlor/admin_settings.php(76): inserttask('1')
#3 {main}

Hrm. I'm wondering if this is due to the fact that the FBSD port is not the latest version? I'm using 0.9.31.2 at the moment. The install/froxlor.sql file I have says this...

[...]
  `data` text NOT NULL,
[...]

I'll do another port udpate and see if the there's a newer version available. Otherwise, I'll change the SQL file and/or table.

Hrm. I just went ahead and created a port update to update to 0.9.32 and this has introduced a new issue. Now, after initial setup/install, upon the first login I get the following:

A database error occured

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'froxlor.panel_domains' doesn't exist

#1 /usr/local/www/froxlor/lib/classes/database/class.Database.php(90): Database::pexecute(Object(PDOStatement), Array, true)
#2 /usr/local/www/froxlor/admin_index.php(78): Database::pexecute_first(Object(PDOStatement), Array)
#3 {main}

And, sure enough, the table does not exist. Out put of "SHOW TABLES; in the 'froxlor' database is located at:

http://paste.purplehat.org/?page=view&id=1402693185

What's going on with the initial install SQL files?

Yeah. I checked the froxlor.sql file and it certainly seemed to be there... Very strange. So, I just wiped out the entire database, user and all. Uninstalled Froxlor, deleted the main web directory, re-installed, checked the froxlor.sql file (everything seems perfectly fine) and visited the web page again to do a 100% fresh install. Everything goes perfectly but, again, the exact same error when once I log in for the first time... So, I don't believe it's something FreeBSD is doing. Something is happening during the initial creation of the database via the web front-end, it seems.

EDIT/UPDATE:

Just to be 100% sure, I downloaded the 0.9.32 tarball from the files.froxlor.org site, extracted it, accessed it via web interface, performed the install and I get the same issue. Is there maybe something being called that FBSD doesn't have/use by default? I would think a simple "mysql -u username -p db_name < install.sql" would finish successfully, but maybe there is more to it?

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Wiping out the database and manually dumping the "install.sql" data to the froxlor db I receive the following:

mysql -u froxlor -p froxlor < froxlor.sql
Enter password: 
ERROR 1101 (42000) at line 213: BLOB/TEXT column 'dkim_privkey' can't have a default value

Of course, this is in the 'panel_domains' TABLE so that would explain why it's failing to create it.

@eekay

Hey,

Did u resolve the problem ? I can't fix it, i don't know how. Im still getting the same error "Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'froxlor.panel_domains' doesn't exist"

+1 for d00p's recommendation.

I disabled STRICT-MODE in MySQL's my.cnf file. If you do not currently have one in your /var/db/mysql directory, copy the "my-default.cnf" file from /usr/local/share/mysql to /var/db/mysql/my.cnf. Edit /var/db/mysql/my.cnf to remove/comment out "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES" and restart MySQL. The database should dump into the table properly after that.

Archived