Froxlor Forum

[solved] The cronjob (generating of configfiles) is not working

jiaqi1993

Question

I'm new to debian and Froxlor and i have been figuring how to make the subdomain works.

I'd followed the config instruction from froxlor to do the configuration of bind9 but

I realised that the cronjob(generating of configfiles) is not generating every 5 minutes as it should thus the froxlor_bind.conf is blank.

Anyone can tell me what i need to do to make it work?

The froxlor is newly install and do i hv to config any other things?

Much appreciate for your helps and do correct me if i'm wrong.

qpkl6r.jpg

4 answers to this question

Normally it should not be necessary to put your domain into /etc/hosts. To me it looks like the nameservers for surgeload.org are not configured correctly. Also I can't find a entry for surgeload.org in the whois database. Did you purchase this domain?

Normally it should not be necessary to put your domain into /etc/hosts. To me it looks like the nameservers for surgeload.org are not configured correctly. Also I can't find a entry for surgeload.org in the whois database. Did you purchase this domain?

i have solved the problem by editing the dns-server to a local dns(bind9) in/etc/resolv.conf.

I didn't purchase the domain coz this is for a school work and only need to work in a local server.

thanks for all your help.

Archived