Froxlor Forum

[merged into froxlor] Froxlor Theme "Sparkle"

BNoiZe

Question

Hi,

I'm currently working on a theme for froxlor which tries to create a look which is a little bit cleaner.

Screenshots and the download can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/BNoiZe/Sparkle

Changelog

+ new, * fixes, - removed

2013-06-15 v1.0

+ Initial Release

+ Header design

+ New progress bars (more compatible)

+ Reformatted many views

+ Completely redesign traffic views

* Various Bugfixes

- Removed old progress bars

so, besides the green buttons, where's the change?

As I said, still much work in progress. Changed the borders, added shadows, currently trying to get a header-bar with with the buttons for the user controls (hopefully this is possible). Currently swapping many of the images.

I just wanted to achieve a look which is a little bit cleaner without changing the navigation on the right too much.

Looks great - but maybe a suggestion: Disable gravatar per default - not all need these type of spyware ;-)

And i encountered some bugs when your window is large enough - "webspace"-bar overlaps the "traffic"-label in the customer-window (the bars are not placed beneath but instead beside each other)

)

Removed the gravatar by default, bug with overlapping bars has been fixed.

And the security question if you switch the setting "Special Logfile" for a domain in "Edit Domain" as admin always appears on the top of the site and has no function so you can't change that setting with this theme.

yeah no more overlapping - see attached image for new display error :-D

Bug has been resolved in my last commit.

And the security question if you switch the setting "Special Logfile" for a domain in "Edit Domain" as admin always appears on the top of the site and has no function so you can't change that setting with this theme.

Bug hast been fixed. Was a problem with gravatar support.

Bug has been fixed in my last two commits!

looking forward to integrate this possibly in 0.9.29.1

That would be real cool! :)

I also have a question: What's the format of 'lastlogin_succ' in the database? Can't format it to a usable date in any way?

it's a unixtimestamp...you can format that with PHP's "date" function and a format-string, e.g.

echo date('d.m.Y', 1371145856);

would output: 13.6.2013

What would be the best way to get lastlogin_succ into the template? Currently trying to format $userinfo['lastlogin_succ'] with JS, is there a formatted Date inside $userinfo?

no there isn't, displaying it in a template would require a defined php-variable in a .php file (the one that uses that template), e.g.

/*
 * right before the eval() of the template
 */

$last_login_formatted = date('d.m.Y, $userinfo['lastlogin_succ']);
eval(...);

then in the template you can use this variable like so;

<div id="lastlogindate">{$last_login_formatted}</div>

So I stayed with the JS solution, because I don't want to edit the base files of froxlor.

Added last login to header:

3nU2+.png

Restyled the sorting arrows:

ikd6+.png

Also:

- Gravatar support hast been removed (messes up the theme in many areas)

- Restyled footer

- Several bugfixes

Looks great - but please add the new ssl-icons to the user-domain-view so we can access the domain-ssl-settings from your theme.

Maybe you want to apply to the froxlor team as theme maintainer? ;-)

Sorry forgot to upload the files with the corrections for ssl-settings. Should be fine now!

Becoming the theme maintainer for froxlor is not my decision ;)

Archived