Froxlor Forum

[solved] Web Sites not Accessible after Upgrade to 0.9.28.1

krzd

Question

Hello,

I just upgraded and now all domains redirect to the main domain, which in turn redirects to itself, so no web site is accessible.

I have been looking through various logs and configs, but got no clue where to look.

Any ideas?

Thanks

11 answers to this question

Rebooting broke it again, same behaviour. But apache24 is still set to 0 in the database, no entry in error_log and interestingly, roundcube/froxlor/phpmyadmin work fine (all installed through debian packages).

What can it be this time?

Nothing special here:

apache.conf: http://nopaste.me/paste/14887531605186309e15136

sites_enabled/10_froxlor_ipandport_IP.80.conf: http://nopaste.me/paste/13168479685186311689eb5

sites_enabled/22_froxlor_normal_vhost_NEWDOMAIN.conf: http://nopaste.me/paste/1863360540518631b7660c1

The configs for all other domains look about the same. I am also wondering where it gets the domain from. Because it redirects to the old main domain which in turn redirects to itself. But I changed this domain everywhere, I cannot find any occurrence of this old domain in the database or the config files.

you wonder where it gets what domains from? the customers? From the froxlor-database of course. And what is the "main domain" for you? The froxlor hostname? Which can be set in the settings? You have to be more specific.

What domain did you change? And where is "everywhere"? Manually in the database? Please more detailed...

Well, of course from the froxlor database. But a search in phpmyadmin for %olddomain% does not return anything, %newdomain% is there. Yes, main domain for me is the host name, I changed it in the panel settings and mail configs, system configs (/etc/hosts, /etc/hostname) etc. I did not change it directly in the database, but verified there that there are no more occurrences of the old domain.

Edit: Anyway I did that change a long time ago and it did not cause any problems, only now all of a sudden. Since the last restart I did not change anything.

so, it worked - you rebooted - it stopped working? sounds weird to me. You might want to join IRC and if you want to, i can take a look at the server...I don't really get what should be the problem now

Thanks for the help in the IRC, this solved it:

1. Delete all files in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ except for 000-default

2. Select rebuild config files in froxlor

3. Wait until cron job runs, usually every five minutes

Yep, I activated the Apache 2.4 modifications. It was not clear to me, that they do not work with Apache 2.2 and thought it is good to have it for the future.

So, how do I undo them?

Oh, yeah sorry, these modifications are not compatible with apache-2.2. Open up a mysql-shell and run the following query:

mysql> UPDATE `panel_settings` SET `value`='0' WHERE `varname`='apache24';

Then, as root, run the cronjob manually like this:

# php /var/www/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --force

That should do the trick

Archived