Froxlor Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trangoul

external e-mail

Dear Froxlor!

I have a question for you.

I would like to use froxlor as a local mail server.

I would like to download email from external domains, like gmail, or yahoo or something, into my local imap mail server.

Is it possible to do it or not?

Froxlor is not a mail server.

And what you want is a mail-redirection from gmail or yahoo or whatever to a local account

See below what froxlor includes and what it can do for you

Manage your complete mail-, FTP- & webspace infrastructure in one central place

There is a program, called hmailserver what can do it for me completely, but it is for under windows, and I would like to do it under linux.

manage mail infrastructure

Please be more detailed about what you want to do now

• Similar Content

• By thunfischbaum
      Hi everyone,
      I'm running a Debian 10 Buster Server with PHP7.3 installed. The PHP7.3 update is the new component in the system. since then, I can't find any Mailboxes. There are no folders in the var/customers/mail/[customer] directory.
      If you take look at the Screenshot, you see, that the E-Mail adress is existent in Froxlor. 

Mail Bounce
      Mail Log

If I missed a log, please let me know, so I can attach it
      Best regards,
      thunfischbaum

• By nisamudeen97
      Hi,
      Wile doing migration of email accounts from one froxlor server to another I have noting some thing.   Expecting some clarification on this.  As we all know emails are normally stored in the location "/var/customers/mail/user/domain.com/user/Maildir/" .   I create email accounts via froxlor panel and copy the email files directly via scp or rsync from old server to new.  The strange thing I have noticed is it is not coping custom folders and its emails like we have in source.  
      The solution I have found for this is to use imapsync between old and new.  imapsync is preserving custom folders like as it is in source.    Does it mean custom folder settings are stored somewhere else?  How we can preserve it and copy emails manually?
    • By jonny87
      Guten Morgen liebe Community,
      ich hab schon gesucht hier, aber nicht wirklich was passendes gefunden, darum mach ich jetzt hier nochmal nen Thread auf. Ich nutz Froxlor nun erfolgreich seit über einem Jahr auf zwei Servern, es funktioniert soweit auch alles mit LetsEncrypt und den Zertifikaten.
      Jetzt hab ich nur folgendes Problem, bzw. ist dies möglich, da ich mehrere Kunden über Froxlor auf zwei Servern verwalte, muss ich natürlich auch E-Mails verwalten, und zwar verschlüsselt. Kann man das über Froxlor machen? Sprich, dass die Kunden ihre Emails über
      imap.kunde1.de & smtp.kunde1.de sowie imap.kunde2.de & smtp.kunde2.de usw. abrufen können. 
      Momentan muss man ja bzw. so hat es mein Admin gemacht, ein Zertifikat für alle hinterlegen, welches auch nicht automatisch per Script geupdatet wird?! -> Ist das so richtig?
      Oder müssen alle Kunden ihre E-Mails per imap.hauptdomain.de abrufen? 

• By john doe
      Hello,
      I have a couple hundred e-mail accounts to create, is there a better way to do that than creating one account at a time? An API that I can use, or some batch mode?

Thanks.
    • By محمدرضا چاوشی پور
      Hi!
      When I make my email when I want to create an account
      I will deal with this:
      If created after reviewing the account.

It has been "smtp" properly configured and  Roundcube the system is in use.
      help me !!!
      Tankful!