Jump to content
Froxlor Forum

MeinerEiner

Members
  • Content Count

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About MeinerEiner

  • Rank
    Advanced Froxie

Recent Profile Visitors

998 profile views
  1. wrong key size... only 4096 supported not 8192. Sorry
  2. executing: /root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d xxxx.net --test -w /var/www/froxlor/ --debug leads to same result
  3. I started the cron job manually, same result: Verify error:The key authorization file from the server did not match this challenge Can you try to reproduce this on a testserver with a test domain? System: Debian Buster
  4. Ok... I'll do it. All files remove from: /var/www/froxlor/.well-known/acme-challenge delete folders /root/.acme.sh/[domain.tld] Now i'll wait 1h
  5. Acme.conf for Apache Alias "/.well-known/acme-challenge" "/var/www/froxlor/.well-known/acme-challenge" <Directory "/var/www/froxlor/.well-known/acme-challenge"> Require all granted </Directory>
  6. actual let's encrypt report: php /var/www/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --force --debug [information] TasksCron: Searching for tasks to do [information] TasksCron: Task10 started - setting filesystem quota [information] Running Let's Encrypt cronjob prior to regenerating webserver config files [information] Requesting/renewing Let's Encrypt certificates [information] Creating certificate for xxxxxx.net [information] Adding SAN entry: xxxxxx.net [information] Adding SAN entry: www.xxxxxx.net [information] Checking for LetsEncrypt client upgrades before renew
  7. php errors are fixed... let's encrypt is still broken
  8. Ok php error fixed, by clicking ip and ports, save each ip and after that rebuild config. Seems something strange happens to vHost-Files
  9. I Still wait 4h to get new chance to request let's encrypt... There are many domains that needed to be renewed, but the failed requests matches the limit. So I decided to set let's encrypt job to once a day.
  10. Auszug aus --force --debug: [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] Lets find script dir. [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] _SCRIPT_='/root/.acme.sh/acme.sh' [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] _script='/root/.acme.sh/acme.sh' [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] _script_home='/root/.acme.sh' [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] Using config home:/root/.acme.sh [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] Using server: https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/directory [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] Running cmd: issue [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] _main_domain='xxxxxx.net' [Tue Apr 28 13:01:41 CEST 2020] _alt_
  11. Hello, we have upgraded the systems to 0.10.15. Now lets encrypt is not working anymore for domains. Previous version 0.10.13 works well. I get this error from lets encrypt: { "type": "urn:ietf:params:acme:error:malformed", "detail": "Method not allowed", "status": 405 } [information] TasksCron: Searching for tasks to do [information] TasksCron: Task10 started - setting filesystem quota [information] Running Let's Encrypt cronjob prior to regenerating webserver config files [information] Requesting/renewing Let's Encrypt certificates [information] Creating
  12. Hello, PHP-FPM versions: System default -> default froxlor as described above (No overide deamon settings possible) PHP-CONFIGURATIONS: PHP-FPM config: System default Add "-pass-header Authorization" / "CGIPassAuth On" to vhosts: is deactivated Override FPM-daemon settings (pm, max_children, etc.): is activated Process manager control (pm): dynamic The number of child processes: 1 The number of child processes created on startup: 20 The desired minimum number of idle server processes: 5 The desired maximum number of idle server processes: 35
  13. Hello, System: Debian Buster with Froxlor 0.10.12, PHP7.3 and activated php-fpm Settings php-fpm: Process manager control (pm): dynamic The number of child processes: 1 The number of child processes created on startup: 20 The desired minimum number of idle server processes: 5 The desired maximum number of idle server processes: 35 Requests per child before respawning: 0 Idle Timeout: 30 Now rebuild config for domains and the files in /etc/php/7.3/fpm/pool.d contains following php-fpm settings: pm = dynamic pm.max_children =
  14. Strange things happend. With current version 0.10.11 it is working without changes. I created that customer with 0.9.x and migrate to 0.10.x so something must happend before. But now it is working thanks alot.
×
×
  • Create New...